Nikon’s Photodocumentation NIS-Elements Package
Software package for photo-documentation. Includes basic measuring and reporting tools.
* NIS-Elements D is not for clinical diagnostic use.
Easy capture, processing, and storage
- Easy camera controls and presets
- Flexible imaging: Automated XY, Z control, or Timelapse
- Manual and Automated Measurement
- Counting and morphology
- Annotate your datasets
- Unique Extended Depth of Focus (EDF) view for creating beautiful, high-contrast, in-focus 2D projection images from 3D data (option)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image acquisition combines images acquired with different exposure times to capture the full dynamic range of the specimen in one image (option)
- Supports custom workflow using macros
- Single document interface. Does not support fluorescence imaging nor wavelength switching