We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal, state and local health authorities. Learn more about the measures we have put in place.
Nikon’s Photodocumentation NIS-Elements Package
Software package for photo-documentation. Includes basic measuring and reporting tools.
* NIS-Elements D is not for clinical diagnostic use.
Easy capture, processing, and storage
- Easy camera controls and presets
- Flexible imaging: Automated XY, Z control, or Timelapse
- Manual and Automated Measurement
- Counting and morphology
- Annotate your datasets
- Unique Extended Depth of Focus (EDF) view for creating beautiful, high-contrast, in-focus 2D projection images from 3D data (option)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image acquisition combines images acquired with different exposure times to capture the full dynamic range of the specimen in one image (option)
- Supports custom workflow using macros
- Single document interface. Does not support fluorescence imaging nor wavelength switching