Microscope imaging software geared for acquisition and device control for standard research applications, requiring four-dimensional imaging.
Developed for standard research applications such as analysis and photodocumentation of fluorescent imaging, NIS-Elements BR features up to four-dimensional acquisition and advanced device control capabilities.
Acquisition and device control for standard research applications
- Basic Multidimensional Imaging
- Integration of all moving parts so you can focus on science and data
- Intensity, ROIs, Counting, Morphology
- Large Image Stitching
- Show Multi-Channel Data & Timelapse
- Unique Extended Depth of Focus (EDF) view for creating beautiful, high-contrast, in-focus 2D projection images from 3D data (option)