Nikon Instruments Europe BV and all Nikon subsidiaries in Europe are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and following the guidance of each local health authorities. Learn more about the measures we have put in place.
Microscope imaging software geared for acquisition and device control for standard research applications, requiring four-dimensional imaging.
Developed for standard research applications such as analysis and photodocumentation of fluorescent imaging, NIS-Elements BR features up to four-dimensional acquisition and advanced device control capabilities.
Acquisition and device control for standard research applications
- Basic Multidimensional Imaging
- Integration of all moving parts so you can focus on science and data
- Intensity, ROIs, Counting, Morphology
- Large Image Stitching
- Show Multi-Channel Data & Timelapse
- Unique Extended Depth of Focus (EDF) view for creating beautiful, high-contrast, in-focus 2D projection images from 3D data (option)