Nikon Instruments Europe BV and all Nikon subsidiaries in Europe are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and following the guidance of each local health authorities. Learn more about the measures we have put in place.
Nikon offers a number of free materials for download, including popular NIS-Elements viewing software, application notes and e-books.
NIS-Elements Viewer is a free standalone program to view image files and datasets. It offers the same powerful view and image selection modes as the NIS-Elements core packages: Volume View with 3D Rendering, Tile View for Time, Z and Multipoint datasets, and Slice View for Z and Time datasets. The NIS-Elements Viewer also has the same look and feel as the NIS-Elements core packages. For example, calibrations, and binary layers (thresholded objects) created in the core package also port over to the NIS-Elements Viewer. In addition, image header information and experimental information such as time interval, Z step and device parameters are accessible (Windows version only). Saving ND datasets to TIFF files is also built into the NIS-Elements Viewer.
Imaging sodium transients in neurons and astrocytes
Mapping brain cell types with CARTANA in situ sequencing on the Nikon Ti2-E microscope
Nikon NIS-Elements Denoise.ai Software: utilizing deep learning to denoise confocal data
Ti2: Increasing data collection and fidelity by maximizing field of view
’Smarter imaging: Gaining more from your microscopy experiments’ From Science and Nikon Instruments Inc.
‘Sharper images: Exploring confocal and superresolution microscopy’ From Science and Nikon Instruments Inc.
- A1 HD25 A1R HD25 Brochure 17.88MB
- AZ100 Brochure 9.08MB
- AZ100M Brochure 10.85MB
- BioStation CT Brochure 3.13MB
- BioStation IMq Brochure 6.97MB
- BioStudio Flyer 1.08MB
- C2+ Brochure 11.05MB
- Digital Camera Brochure 6.91MB
- E200 POL Brochure 1.63MB
- Eclipse Ci/Ni Brochure 5.78MB
- Eclipse E100 Brochure 2.5MB
- Eclipse E200 Brochure 4.41MB
- Eclipse FN1 Brochure 4.84MB
- Eclipse Ni/Ci Brochure 11.94MB
- Eclipse Ti2 Brochure 12.6MB
- Eclipse Ti2 Concept Brochure 11.14MB
- Eclipse Ts2 Brochure 5.82MB
- Eclipse Ts2R Brochure 5.46MB
- How to clean objectives 725KB
- LV100N POL / Ci-POL Brochure 3.83MB
- LV100ND POL Brochure 1.2MB
- Märzhäuser SlideExpress 2 1.06MB
- Microscope Components Brochure 15.07MB
- Microscope Systems for ICSI Brochure 17.62MB
- Multiphoton Brochure 19.58MB
- N-SIM E Brochure 6.16MB
- NIS-Elements Brochure 8.28MB
- Objectives Concept Brochure 9.28MB
- SMZ25/18 Brochure 6.25MB
- Stereomicroscopes Brochure 13.14MB
- Super-Resolution Brochure 15.68MB