A cost-efficient polarizing microscope incorporating industry-acclaimed CFI60 infinity optics.
The E200 POL features an extremely compact body that takes up little space on your desk. And because the E200 POL's design is based on the Eclipse E200 biological microscope, it shares the same objectives and uses many of the accessories created for higher-grade Eclipse series microscopes.
- A 1/4 Lambda and first order red tint plate combined on one slider is available.
- The precision, centerable rotating stage features a vernier capable of reading to 0.1°.
- The intermediate tube with a Bertrand lens lets you observe conoscopic images.
- A daylight-type blue filter and GIF filter are available.
De Sénarmont and quartz wedge compensators are available for quantitative retardation measurement.
CFI60 infinity optical system
CFI60 optics provide longer working distances and higher N.A.'s to deliver startlingly clear images at any magnification because chromatic aberrations are corrected over the entire field of view.
The reversed-type quadruple nosepiece provides more space at the front of the stage to make handling of specimen slides fast and easy.
The Siedentopf-type eyepiece tube — P-TB2 binocular or P-TT3 trinocular — is inclined at 25° to ensure a natural posture for more comfortable viewing.
Refocusing stage with upper limit set stop
The stage can be easily lowered to change specimens or oil the slide by simply pushing it down. It returns to its original position when the hand is removed. This eliminates the need to refocus the image manually, making specimen handling safer and easier.
Easy lamp replacement
The E200 POL comes with a halogen illumination model in addition to a LED illumination model. The lamp is easily replaced by simply opening the lens unit cover and inserting a new one.
For even greater cost performance, the E200 POL Basic Set is also available
The lamp can be easily replaced by simply opening the lens unit cover.
- E2-TB Binocular Tube or E2-TF Trinocular Tube can be selected. Their eyepoint height can be raised 34mm by simply swinging the front part of the tubes up 180°.
- Eyepiece: CFI E 10x (F.O.V. 20mm).