We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal, state and local health authorities. Learn more about the measures we have put in place.
As with any piece of equipment, to keep it running reliably and to prevent unexpected downtimes, preventative maintenance is key. Preventative maintenance frequency can vary depending on the system, it is generally considered proper to have the equipment serviced approximately every year.
If your product is due for a checkup or maintenance, please click here to schedule an appointment from our service network.
Depending on the type of equipment, and the potential loss due to downtime, it is often recommended to purchase a Nikon service agreement. These agreements range depending on the level of service needed but all will help you minimize any downtime, and keep up with regular maintenance check ups in a consistent and affordable manner.
- Exceptional service and support by certified Nikon Biosystem Service Specialists
- Consultation with authorized Nikon technical experts
- NIS-Elements software updates
- Repair parts, labor and travel expenses included to reduce costs
- Pre-approved repair and service authorization – means no waiting for a purchase order to have your system repaired
- One PM service visit with eligible Service Agreement Selection
Multi-year and multi-system packages:
- Cost-effective pricing options to meet your budget
- Single or multi-year options available
- Substantial savings over list price
Contact your local Nikon Representative for more details.