As with any piece of equipment, to keep it running reliably and to prevent unexpected downtimes, preventative maintenance is key. Preventative maintenance frequency can vary depending on the system, it is generally considered proper to have the equipment serviced approximately every year.
If your product is due for a checkup or maintenance, please click here to schedule an appointment from our service network.
Optimize your Imaging System and Protect your Investment with a Service Agreement from Nikon
Depending on the type of equipment, and the potential loss due to downtime, it is often recommended to purchase a Nikon service agreement. These agreements range depending on the level of service needed but all will help you minimize any downtime, and keep up with regular maintenance check ups in a consistent and affordable manner.
Extended Coverage Benefits include:
- Nikon's exceptional service and support by certified Biosystem Service Specialists
- Consultation with Nikon technical experts
- NIS-Elements software updates included
- Repair parts, labor and travel expenses included
- Pre-approved repair and service authorization – means no purchase order requirement to have eligible system serviced
- One preventative maintenance (PM) service visit with eligible Service Agreement selection
Multi-year and multi-system packages:
- Cost-effective pricing options
- Single or multi-year options available
- Substantial cost savings
Contact your local Nikon Representative for more details.