We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal, state and local health authorities. Learn more about the measures we have put in place.
Nikon offers a number of free materials for download, including popular NIS-Elements viewing software, application notes and e-books.
NIS-Elements Viewer is a free standalone program to view image files and datasets. It offers the same powerful view and image selection modes as the NIS-Elements core packages: Volume View with 3D Rendering, Tile View for Time, Z and Multipoint datasets, and Slice View for Z and Time datasets. The NIS-Elements Viewer also has the same look and feel as the NIS-Elements core packages. For example, calibrations, and binary layers (thresholded objects) created in the core package also port over to the NIS-Elements Viewer. In addition, image header information and experimental information such as time interval, Z step and device parameters are accessible (Windows version only). Saving ND datasets to TIFF files is also built into the NIS-Elements Viewer.
Quantitative 3D Imaging of Living Organs-on-Chips with a High-Speed Point-Scanning Confocal System
Live Imaging of Paneth Cell Secretory Responses in Innate Immunity by Using Three-Dimensional Culture of Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
Super-resolution imaging of double-stained neurons using DNA-Paint
3D Super-resolution imaging of localization of H3K27me3, Lamin AC and DNA
'How deep learning is used within microscopy' From Science and Nikon Instruments Inc.
’Smarter imaging: Gaining more from your microscopy experiments’ From Science and Nikon Instruments Inc.
‘Sharper images: Exploring confocal and superresolution microscopy’ From Science and Nikon Instruments Inc.
- A1 HD25 A1R HD25 Brochure 17.86MB
- A1R HD25 with N-SIM S Flyer 1.1MB
- AZ100M Brochure 10.85MB
- BioPipeline Live Brochure 3.73MB
- BioPipeline Plate Brochure 3.18MB
- BioPipeline Slide Brochure 2.67MB
- BioStation CT Brochure 3.13MB
- BioStation IMq Brochure 6.97MB
- BioStudio Flyer 1.08MB
- C2+ Brochure 11.05MB
- Digital Camera Brochure 6.91MB
- E200 POL Brochure 1.67MB
- Eclipse E100 Brochure 2.5MB
- Eclipse E200 Brochure 4.41MB
- Eclipse Ei Brochure 5.73MB
- Eclipse FN1 Brochure 4.84MB
- Eclipse Ni/Ci Brochure 12.12MB
- ECLIPSE Si Brochure 7.94MB
- Eclipse Ti2 Brochure 13.35MB
- Eclipse Ti2 Concept Brochure 11.14MB
- Eclipse Ts2 Brochure 5.82MB
- Eclipse Ts2R Brochure 5.46MB
- How to Clean Objectives 725KB
- LV100N POL / Ci-POL Brochure 3.83MB
- LV100ND POL Brochure 1.2MB
- Microscope Components Brochure 15.07MB
- Microscope Systems for ICSI Brochure 17.62MB
- Multiphoton Brochure 19.58MB
- N-SIM E Brochure 6.16MB
- N-SIM S System Flyer 1.53MB
- N-STORM System Flyer 1.18MB
- NIS-Elements Brochure 4.95MB
- Objectives Concept Brochure 15.33MB
- SMZ25/18 Brochure 6.25MB
- Stereomicroscopes Brochure 13.16MB
- Super-Resolution Brochure 15.68MB