Long-life mercury light source, suitable for fluorescence observation.
- Precentered type–no lamp alignment required
- Long life lamp–average lifetime as long as 2,000 hours
- Fiber connection–less heat and electrical noise conducted to microscope body. Ideal for time lapse and other lengthy observations
- DC (direct current) lighting-constant, non-fluctuating light intensity
- Motorized model available–shutter and light intensity controllable from PC or remote controller
For Eclipse Ni-E / Ni-U / Ci / FN1 / Ti2 / TS100 / TS100-F / AZ100 / AZ100M / Biostation IM-Q