Desktop Slide Scanner with Industry Leading Optics and Integrated Analysis Tools
OS-15-N* takes advantage of Nikon’s industry-leading optics and OptraSCAN’s well-established desktop slide scanning technology to provide a small foot-print, low-cost slide-scanning solution (max. capacity of 15 slides) with unparalleled image quality and resolution. OS-15-N makes whole slide scanning easy and accessible with its intuitive interface, cloud-based image management and sharing, and intelligent analysis tools*.
* OS-15-N is not for clinical diagnostic use.
See More with Nikon Optics
The objective lens is the single most important element in any imaging device. The OS-15-N slide scanner features Nikon’s world-renowned, research-grade Plan Apo Lambda objectives. These objectives are a culmination of over 100 years of optical design experience. They combine Nikon’s propriety Nano Crystal Coat technology and incredibly high N.A., resulting in images with stunning clarity and detail. Furthermore, with Plan Apo correction, the industry’s highest level of aberration correction, true image reproduction with minimal distortion is guaranteed. With Nikon optics, edge-to-edge quantitation of image fields and maximum data throughput and reproducibility is achieved with every image.
Intelligent Image Analysis Tools
Integrated AI & ML based image analysis tools for accurate, rapid and reproducible assessment.
Nuclear Biomarker Analysis
- Computer assisted whole-slide & ROI assessment with machine learning technology for accurate quantification of nuclear biomarker expression
- Identification of nuclear hematoxylin and positive optical density vectors
- Nuclear segmentation, separation of overlapping nuclei and further filtering using shape, size, roundness, compactness, elongation, etc.
- Easy user-tunable analysis parameters for identifying nuclei, training, and classifying as positive or negative Generation.
- Single slide analysis and batch processing feature with a few clicks and complete walk-away automation.
Membrane Biomarker Analysis
- Powerful stain separation algorithm (dimensionality reduction approach).
- Membrane validation using unique stroke detection algorithm to remove background/residual and/or cytoplasmic staining.
- Accurate and highly reproducible score generation.
- User validation through exposed parameters that users can modify.
Immuno-Oncology: Programmed Death-Ligand 1 (PD-L1) Analysis
- Fully automated solution for interpreting PD-L1 IHC expression.
- Score generation based on the number of PD-L1 positive cells in relation to total tumor and immune cells in a single read.
- Computer-aided region detection system based on Artificial Neural Network for automated evaluation of tumor nests.
Prostate Cancer Analysis
- Deep learning approach for automated Gleason grading of prostate cancer using Hematoxylin and Eosin (H&E) stained digital images.
- End-to-end fully automated solution with robust algorithm modules, including intelligent segmentation for nuclei detection, auto-detection of glandular lumens, feature extraction for structural, morphometric, texture, color, and nucleocytoplasmic ratio information.
- Artificial Neural Network (ANN) based classifier.
- Machine-Learning (ML) based histological assessment of architectural patterns.
Web-based Image Management and Viewing with IMAGEPath™
- Image sharing, collaboration and storage security
- Pan, zoom, annotate, and generate reports
- User authenticated and “role-enabled” access
- Image Analysis plug-in available