LU-NV Laser Unit
High-performance laser unit supporting up to eight wavelengths and seven fiber outputs.
Up to eight wavelengths are available. Output through up to seven fibers allows for multiple laser illuminators to be used with a single LU-NV laser unit. Fiber switching allows a single laser unit to support a microscope system that combines multiple laser applications, such as TIRF, photoactivation illumination, confocal microscopes, as well as Super Resolution Microscopes N-SIM and N-STORM.
- The lasers available for this series are: 405 nm, 445 nm, 458 nm, 488 nm, 514 nm, 532 nm, 561 nm, 594 nm, 640 nm and 647 nm.
- High-power lasers for Super Resolution and Confocal Microscopes are also available.
- Lasers can be individually turned ON/OFF, boosting the efficiency of the lasers.
- The optical axis of each laser is adjusted at the time of shipping, making the system easy to set up.
- The monolithic laser combiner prevents alignment shift even after long-term use.
- The AOTF allows the laser power to be controlled and modulated.
LU-NV laser unit
Dimensions: 400 (W) x 781 (H) x 685 (D) mm
Weight: Approx. 70 kg
LU Controller Box B
Dimensions: 400 (W) x 123 (H) x 687 (D) mm
Weight: Approx. 7 kg