In these difficult times, we at Nikon understand the many obstacles institutes are struggling to overcome just to carry out their normal research and clinical activities.
We have established selected support programs for institutes which are resuming their research activities. These institutes may need additional support, have limited budget or may need help with making the most out of what they have as they approach at the end of this challenging year.
Can I apply for the immediate support program?
We will give priority to researchers and healthcare institutes that belong to these categories:
- Researchers with SARS-CoV-2-related activities
- Institutes that treat patients with SARS-CoV-2
- Research or clinical sites affected by the pandemic
- Biotech companies with SARS-CoV-2-related activities
- Biotech companies affected by the pandemic
If your institute belongs to one of these categories then you can contact us by clicking here.
Our research activities don’t fall under these categories. Are there any other options?
Please contact us to explore together a tailored support program for your needs.
- Nikon Support Program for healthcare and research