Nikon Instruments Europe BV e tutte le filiali Nikon europee stanno attentamente monitorando l’attuale situazione relativa alla diffusione del COVID-19 (coronavirus) e stanno seguendo le linee guida delle varie autorità sanitarie locali. Leggi ulteriori informazioni circa le misure messe in atto.
Nikon offers a number of free materials for download, including popular NIS-Elements viewing software, application notes and e-books.
Download di software / firmware
NIS-Elements Viewer is a free standalone program to view image files and datasets. It offers the same powerful view and image selection modes as the NIS-Elements core packages: Volume View with 3D Rendering, Tile View for Time, Z and Multipoint datasets, and Slice View for Z and Time datasets. The NIS-Elements Viewer also has the same look and feel as the NIS-Elements core packages. For example, calibrations, and binary layers (thresholded objects) created in the core package also port over to the NIS-Elements Viewer. In addition, image header information and experimental information such as time interval, Z step and device parameters are accessible (Windows version only). Saving ND datasets to TIFF files is also built into the NIS-Elements Viewer.
Note di applicazione
Quantitative 3D Imaging of Living Organs-on-Chips with a High-Speed Point-Scanning Confocal System
Live Imaging of Paneth Cell Secretory Responses in Innate Immunity by Using Three-Dimensional Culture of Small Intestinal Epithelial Cells
Super-resolution imaging of double-stained neurons using DNA-Paint
3D Super-resolution imaging of localization of H3K27me3, Lamin AC and DNA
'How deep learning is used within microscopy' From Science and Nikon Instruments Inc.
’Smarter imaging: Gaining more from your microscopy experiments’ From Science and Nikon Instruments Inc.
‘Sharper images: Exploring confocal and superresolution microscopy’ From Science and Nikon Instruments Inc.
Opuscoli sui prodotti
- A1 HD25 A1R HD25 Brochure 17.86MB
- A1R HD25 with N-SIM S Flyer 1.1MB
- AZ100M Brochure 10.85MB
- BioStation CT Brochure 3.13MB
- BioStation IMq Brochure 6.97MB
- C2+ Brochure 11.05MB
- Cell Solutions Brochure 1.69MB
- Digital Camera Brochure 6.91MB
- E200 POL Brochure 1.63MB
- Eclipse E100 Brochure 2.5MB
- Eclipse E200 Brochure 4.41MB
- Eclipse Ei Brochure 5.73MB
- Eclipse FN1 Brochure 4.84MB
- Eclipse Ni/Ci Brochure 12.12MB
- Eclipse Ti2 Brochure 13.35MB
- Eclipse Ti2 Concept Brochure 11.14MB
- Eclipse Ts2 Brochure 5.82MB
- Eclipse Ts2R Brochure 5.46MB
- How to Clean Objectives 725KB
- LV100N POL / Ci-POL Brochure 3.83MB
- LV100ND POL Brochure 1.2MB
- Merzhauser SlideExpress 2 1.06MB
- Microscope Components Brochure 15.07MB
- Microscope Systems for ICSI Brochure 17.62MB
- Multiphoton Brochure 19.58MB
- N-SIM E Brochure 6.16MB
- N-SIM S System Flyer 1.53MB
- N-STORM System Flyer 1.18MB
- Nikon Artificial Intelligence 2.85MB
- NIS-Elements Brochure 4.95MB
- Objectives Concept Brochure 15.33MB
- Silicone Immersion Lenses 778KB
- SMZ25/18 Brochure 6.25MB
- Stereomicroscopes Brochure 13.16MB
- Super-Resolution Brochure 15.68MB