Location: The Netherlands, Amsterdam
Division: Nikon Instruments Europe B.V.
Department: European Product & Marketing team
Purpose of Job: Increasing market knowledge and brand exposure within stem cell, regenerative medicine and drug development markets
Reports to: General Manager Products & Marketing
You will have demonstrated:
- 5+ years of sales, product specialist or product management experience within the biotech environment. Experience in the fields of stem cells, regenerative medicine or drug development preferred but nor required.
- 3+ years of microscopy and advanced Bioscience technologies experience
- Extensive knowledge in stem cell biology, regenerative medicine and/or cell imaging
- Experience working with distributors, vendors and field sales personnel
- Experience in providing proactive and high quality customer service
- Information management within a complex matrix organization
Skills and requirements
- PhD or Master’s degree in biology, biomedical sciences or similar field
- Extensive knowledge of microscopy technologies and imaging applications
- A network within pharma and biotech is desirable
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Outstanding organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Driven by results performance; positive can do attitude
- Ability to work as part of a small team. Demonstrated success in working in a matrix, multicultural organization.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Today, Nikon is a world-renowned brand, firmly established as a market leader in optical instrumentation and the only microscope company to manufacture its own glass, ensuring the very finest quality assurance throughout production. With over 100 year’s expertise in the field, Nikon’s microscope range is at the leading edge of technological development and continues to help scientists around the world in undertaking ground-breaking research.