A powerful yet economic benchtop scanning electron microscope from Nikon and JEOL.
The latest in benchtop SEM technology, the JCM-6000Plus "NeoScope™" is a touch panel controlled, multifunctional desktop scanning microscope that answers the increasingly diversified needs among users worldwide. The JCM-6000Plus is equipped with the high-sensitivity semiconductor detectors found in high-end instruments, making it easy to acquire contrast information about specimen composition, and enabling efficient analysis. The series continues to include the high-vacuum functionality and secondary electron detector, offering the ability to clearly observe fine structures on the specimen surface at high magnification.
High performance system in a compact, innovative model
Intuitive touch panel operation with new GUI.
- Well focused high-resolution morphological observation.
- Secondary electron as well as backscattered electron imaging for compositional distribution.
- Selectable accelerating voltages.
- High and Low vacuum operation.
- Full-featured Energy-dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDS) with SDD technology (Optional).
- Metrology supported.
- Imaging of tilted, rotated samples (Optional).
Compact, light, and energy saving
Compact body equal to an optical microscope.
Base unit: 330mm (W) x 490mm (D) x 430mm (H); 50 kgUtility: Single phase 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 700 to 960 VA
New capabilities for imaging
- Secondary electron imaging and backscattered electron imaging supported at high vacuum
- New high sensitivity solid state backscattered electron detector provides both composition and topographic imaging information
- Dual frame imaging to facilitate comparison of live and retrieved images
- A wide magnification range from 10x (for wide area of view) up to 60,000x.
Enhanced low vacuum capability
- New solid state backscattered electron detector.
- Easy observation of non conductive samples in the direct low vacuum mode.
- Only 2 minutes 30 seconds from sample loading to imaging.
- Easy touch panel operation.
- A complete range of automated functions (auto focus, auto stigmator, auto contrast/brightness).
- Easy, dependable auto gun alignment (filament centering).
Tilt/rotation motor drive holder
The tilt/rotation motor drive specimen holder allows the operator to tilt and rotate the sample for well focused 3D morphological observation.
Energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDS) for elemental analysis
- Energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDS) for elemental analysis.
- JEOL's proprietary EDS.
- Quick, reliable customer support guarantees satisfaction.
Note: This option is retrofittable