We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal, state and local health authorities. Learn more about the measures we have put in place.
Long-life mercury light source, suitable for fluorescence observation.
- Precentered type–no lamp alignment required.
- Long lamp life – average lifetime as long as 2,000 hours.
- Fiber connection–less heat and electrical noise conducted to microscope body. Ideal for time lapse and other lengthy observations.
- DC (direct current) lighting – constant, non-fluctuating light intensity.
- Motorized model available–shutter and light intensity controllable from PC or remote controller.
* Intensilight Epi-fluorescence illuminator is not for clinical diagnostic use.