As with any piece of equipment, to keep it running reliably and to prevent unexpected downtimes, preventative maintenance is key. Preventative maintenance frequency can vary depending on the system, it is generally considered proper to have the equipment serviced approximately every year.
If your product is due for a checkup or maintenance, please click here to schedule an appointment from our service network.
Depending on the type of equipment, and the potential loss due to downtime, it is often recommended to purchase a Nikon service agreement. These agreements range depending on the level of service needed but all will help you minimize any downtime, and keep up with regular maintenance check ups in a consistent and affordable manner.
- Exceptional service and support by certified Nikon Biosystem Service Specialists
- Free consultation with authorized Nikon technical experts
- Free version NIS-Elements software updates
- Repair Parts, Labor, Travel Expenses included
- Pre-approved repair and service authorization – means no waiting for a purchase order to have your system repaired
Multi-year and multi-system packages:
- Cost-effective pricing options
- Substantial savings over list price
- Customized to meet your needs
Contact your local Nikon Representative for more details.