Nikon Europe B.V. and all Nikon subsidiaries in Europe are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and following the guidance of each local health authorities. Learn more about the measures we have put in place.
Long-life mercury light source, suitable for fluorescence observation.
- Precentered type–no lamp alignment required.
- Long lamp life – average lifetime as long as 2,000 hours.
- Fiber connection–less heat and electrical noise conducted to microscope body. Ideal for time lapse and other lengthy observations.
- DC (direct current) lighting – constant, non-fluctuating light intensity.
- Motorized model available–shutter and light intensity controllable from PC or remote controller.
* Intensilight Epi-fluorescence illuminator is not for clinical diagnostic use.